Background

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Who Needs Breakfast?

Last night as I lay awake, watching Netflix, I came to the realization that I want to get in shape. Yes, I know... round is a shape, but I don't want to be round anymore.

I have been told numerous times by my doctor that I will start to lose weight if I eat more. Come to find out I do not meet my daily calories and my body stores everything I eat. I am one of those people that can't eat breakfast. I have tried bananas, yogurt, oatmeal, granola bars, and I just can't do it the majority of the time. I also rarely eat lunch. I will sometimes snack on almonds or a granola bar at work. Then I get home and eat dinner. Yeah, I know I shouldn't do it, but I just can't help it. :)

I have decided that I am going to give doTERRA Trim Shakes a try. I just placed them in my LRP order. I think I'm going to get the vanilla one. In my mind I can do more with it as far as flavor goes. Maybe if I can drink one of these in the mornings instead of eating something, I will have better results.

This is an example of what I'm going to try:

Breakfast: Shake
Morning Snack: Apple and peanut butter
Lunch: Sandwich or wrap
Afternoon Snack: Almonds
Dinner: Home cooked meal (no more eating out!)

I am kind of excited to try this out. I know I can lose weight because I did when I forced myself to eat breakfast. The most I was able to lose was 15 pounds. This time I'm going to put a little more effort into it.

I will blog and update to this after I have been doing this for a month and let you all know how it is going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment