Background

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Oh, My Aching Sinuses

Over the weekend I went to Oklahoma to surprise my Granny for her 80th Birthday!!! I felt myself getting run down. I started applying On Guard, Purify, and Breathe. I got home on Sunday and I was so achy and felt like I was run over by a truck. I thought this was the nonstop flying and travelling over the past 2 days.

Monday morning I woke up with an uneasy stomach and a headache. I figured if I got up and around I would just work through it. Sometimes I start to feel better. I went to work and about an hour later I was home, under the blankets, and had the chills.

I love my oils to death, but I don't want to die. I'm a baby when it comes to sinus issues and head colds. This is primarily because they turn into infections so easily with me. It's ridiculous. I broke down and bought some Allegra-D.

Don't get me wrong, essential oils are awesome, but so is modern medicine. I have taken 1 Allegra-D tablet and I've been slathering the oils on like crazy. We will see if I can stop this from turning into a sinus infection! Finger Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment