Background

Monday, October 6, 2014

Shampoo and Conditioner

I told ya'll from the beginning that I would be honest and up front about the products as I use them.

With that being said. I recently used my LRP points to purchase the Salon Essentials Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo smells amazing. The wild orange and lime together are heaven. The conditioner smells good as well.

The first day I used it, I loved it. I got out of the shower and brushed my hair with few tangles. The more I use it the more I don't like it. By the end of the day my hair is full of tangles and feels gross and oily. The first half of the day my hair seems okay, but that last half I just want to go home and wash my hair. I might give it another few days. Maybe my hair is trying to adjust, I don't know. All I know is I will give the shampoo and conditioner until the end of the week. If my hair still feels that way I will be going back to my salon brand hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment