Background

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Trim Shake

I can't stand to eat breakfast and my doctor has been after me to eat breakfast for the last few years. He has told me time after time that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Just eating dinner was not cutting it and that is why I have not been able to lose weight.

I decided to try doTERRA Trim Shakes. I purchased the chocolate one and was a bit nervous about how it would taste. I've tried many different shakes: SlimFast, Special K, Nestle, and Benefiber. To me they all leave this horrible after taste in your mouth and I could barely stomach the smell.

Trim Shake doesn't have a horrible smell and the taste is rather nice. It mixes well in my blender bottle and doesn't leave clumps or chunks. I'm kind of in love with it. I find drinking this shake is much easier for me than eating a meal. I just can't force myself to eat anything in the morning. So a drink is a nice alternative.

I have been drinking the Trim Shake the past week. I personally don't like a strong chocolate flavor so I mix 2 scoops in 16 oz of milk (opposed to 1 scoop per 4 oz) with a drop of wild orange. Next on my list is vanilla.



So far after 1 week of drinking Trim Shake, I have lost 5 pounds. We will see if it keeps happening for me! :) I believe with this shake and an awesome workout, great things are bound to happen for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment