Background

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Trim Shake - Update

Hello! It's been a while since my last post. Life has been a bit hectic with school and work lately. I just going to provide a quick update to my Slim Shake breakfast challenge.

I have been drinking one Chocolate Slim Shake a day (usually 8-12 oz of 2% milk). I was just drinking them for breakfast when I first started. Now I have my body and mind trained to LOVE breakfast. This morning I really wanted a slice of toast and an egg. So that's what I cooked for myself. It ended up being a crazy day... so I had a shake for lunch.

I have been working out at the gym 3 days a week. I haven't been to the gym in the last 5 days because of  random dizziness and I have been dreading the scales because of it. Today I was curious. The last time I weighed, I was down 7 pounds from my starting weight. I knew I had gained weight back... I mustered up the courage and I weighed myself today. I was down another 4 pounds. I'm down a total of 11 pounds since starting this journey on October 13th, 2014!!!

I am pretty happy with those results! I guess breakfast really is the most important meal of the day.

Thank you doTERRA for providing a product that I can actually stomach and doesn't taste like I'm drinking a pure chocolate bar for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment