Background

Friday, August 15, 2014

Tears of Joy

I'm so thankful that I was able to help someone out. I only share products that I have personally used and have had a positive experience with. This is a post from one of my friends, she posted this on Facebook and I was crying tears of joy for her! She is an amazing lady and her story is pretty amazing too!


For the past several YEARS I have been in various levels of pain on a daily basis, caused by Ehlers Danlos Syndrom. I have tried tons of pain pills, muscle relaxers, and over the counter products, none of which have been successful and most of which I can't take during the day because I am a mom and it knocks me out. While nothing will ever give me back my mobility and muscle control and this part will continue to get worse unless a cure is found, I am so proud and thankful I have found something that helps tremendously with the constant pain. All week I have been in so much pain in my legs/hips/back I have barely been able to move. Thanks to a wonderful friend I heard about and acquired DoTerra Deep Blue essential oil. I have applied it 3 times today and have been on the go all day. Right now my pain is about a 2 on a 1 to 10 scale. Normally after a day like today I would be in tears popping a pain pill and going to bed early instead of eating super and watching TV with my family. I am so grateful for you Ashly, I can't thank you enough, you have truly improved my life so much. Thank you for sharing your story and this amazing product with me. This is allowing me to be a better wife and mother cause I am not in constant unbearable pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment