Background

Sunday, March 29, 2015

What I saw in DoTERRA

I have been purchasing DoTERRA products now for 9 months. I am 100% a believer in DoTERRA and everything they stand for.

I was not fond of the idea that DoTERRA went to other countries to grow plants for oils. Why not create more jobs in the USA? Then I went to convention last year and:

I saw how they do co-impact sourcing.

I saw how dedicated DoTERRA was in changing lives.

I saw the lives they changed.

I saw that DoTERRA wanted the best growing conditions for the plants that our oils would be extracted from.

I saw that they cared about others and the products that they were creating.

I saw some of the growers and harvesters come in person. They were emotional and full of gratitude.

I saw hope in the eyes of the children that just received a new school building from DoTERRA and the Healing Hands Foundation.

I saw smiles and tears of joy from communities that just received running water to their village in Haiti. They no longer had to walk an hour and a half one way in the 100+ degree heat just to get clean drinking water.

I see the difference they are making and I'm glad to be part of it. I love DoTERRA and everything they do!

I see the difference in my life alone with the oils I use daily.

I see how the oils are helping those around me.


Thank you DoTERRA! Thank you for the gift of the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment