Background

Saturday, September 6, 2014

What's That Smell?

We just recently got new neighbors. They are very nice people and their kids are the cutest. If any of you have lived in an apartment, you know that you can smell your neighbors. Sometimes you smell what they are cooking for dinner, their wacky tabacky, and sometimes you can even smell the laundry soap or dryer sheets they are using as they wash clothes. 

One day I came home from work and I thought something died in my apartment. I couldn't figure out what the smell was. I turned on all the exhaust fans in the house. The smell finally went away. A few nights later we had friends over for dinner. We were in the middle of eating and that smell started filling up my apartment again. That's when I was told that the new neighbors are cooking with fish oil. 

I honestly don't know how someone could cook with that stuff. I don't care how good it is for you, the smell alone makes me gag. Now that I have a diffuser I put that sucker to use. Every time I start to smell that nasty odor I just fire up the diffuser. I have discovered that Purify and Citrus Bliss are a lovely combo. I place 2 drops of Purity and 3 drops of Citrus Bliss into the water and it does a great job of getting rid of the fish oil smell. 

I can live happy again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment