Background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mosquito? What Mosquito?

The more I use them, the more I love them. doTERRA essential oils are my crack!

I've had such a positive experience with the oils I've used, I just want to try more. Last month the TerraShield (TS) was on sale, so I purchased some of it. My husband and I went camping for 2 days and I mixed the TS with some fractionated Coconut Oil in a roller bottle. I applied it every few hours both days. I had one mosquito bite on the second day. That dadgum mosquito bit me on the back of my hand. Guess where I forgot to apply the oil? Yes, you guessed it. I put that oil everywhere except for on the back of my hands.

This has to be the first time that I have come home from camping and wasn't covered in mosquito bites. I have found my second love. Shhhh. Don't tell my husband!

Stay tuned for more experiences! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment