Background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Are doTERRA Oils Expensive?

That is a great question! I've had so many people tell me they can't use doTERRA oils because they are expensive.

Expensive is a relative term. Everyone has a different standard as to what expensive is to them. I tell my friends this:

If you buy the 35.00 membership for doTERRA, it pays for itself in 1-3 orders depending on what you buy.
I purchased:

PastTense for 18.50
Lavender for 21.00
Purify for 18.00
Breathe for 20.00

Total: 77.50

These oils I purchased in April and May (I didn't purchase them all at once) and I still have them. They have lasted me almost 4 months. Just one month of my medication was over 100.00. I no longer have to purchase my migraine medication or ambien. Plus, oils are safe and easy on your body. My liver LOVES me.

So yes, oils can be a bit of an investment, but they have saved me so much money in the long run! It all depends on how you look at it.

I also did a lot of research about doTERRA before I decided to purchase the membership. If you are new to essential oils, just be careful of the ones you purchase. The ones you can buy in a drug store or on Amazon (the really cheap oils) are full of carrier oils and chemicals. They can be harmful. doTERRA is 100% pure therapeutic grade oil.

Don't get me wrong, carrier oils are okay to use. I use fractionated coconut oil to make them go further. I also make homemade "lotion" with organic coconut oil and add a few drops of essential oils. It makes application much easier this way.

I'm simply saying:

Please do your research first! You get what you pay for, that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment