Background

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

In Tune

Some days it's really hard for me to focus at work. I find myself watching the clock and waiting for the numbers to read 5:00.

Today, I used my new oil, InTune. I'm not going to lie... I hate the smell. It reminds me of my grandma and my repressed memory of her smelling like "bug spray" when I was younger. I have now discovered the smell is not bug spray, it's patchouli. YUCK. I will be wearing this on my feet for sure!

Even though I don't like the smell, I have to report that it actually worked. Today seemed to fly by and I didn't keep looking at the clock. I got caught up on all of my emails, called a few providers to set up utility services, and I even helped my boss with his urgent emails. Of course, I will have to use it more than once to make sure it was the oils and not just me being extra motivated (not normally the case).

No comments:

Post a Comment