Background

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mito 2 Max

I have recently been working crazy hours at work. I got a gym membership a couple of months ago, but I've been too exhausted to use it. I go to work at 6 am and I get home between 5 or 6 pm. I eat dinner and I'm ready for bed at 8.

I finally got some Mito 2 Max to try out. I took it a few days and didn't notice a huge change. Before I knew it, I wasn't yawning as much throughout the day and I was more alert. I didn't get jittery and I didn't crash after taking it. It was kind of nice to come home and enjoy a few hours with my hubby before wanting to crawl into bed.

Now that I have established the blend in my system, I only take one a day now and I still have that little bit of extra energy to get me through the day. So much so that instead of going to bed at 8 pm last night, I went for a walk! I got home and went to bed a little later around 10. I woke up around 7 this morning and I feel great! I will definitely be taking this daily!

If you need that extra little boost, give it a try! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment